Contact Us:800-420-3712
Customer Service:844-209-3458

For over two decades, USAgencies has been recognized as the low-cost auto insurance brand to trust for thousands of drivers throughout Alabama and Louisiana. We specialize in personal service to find the lowest rates and best coverage that’s right for you and your budget. And we offer coverage plans for: motor vehicles, recreational vehicles, boats, personal watercraft, homeowners, renters, and business owners. Whatever you need to protect, USAgencies is connected to the largest network of insurance carriers to save you time and money.

Car Insurance

USAgencies is your one-stop shop that provides you with choices so you can choose the best car insurance available at the lowest price. From multi-policy and multi-car to good driver and student discounts, we offer a variety of auto insurance choices. Our local agents will help you find the coverage that’s right for you and your budget.

Whether your driving record includes a DUI, tickets, accidents, or you want SR-22 insurance and need to get cheap car insurance fast, we can help. We specialize in low rates even for hard-to-insure drivers.

Read more…

Renters Insurance

Did you know that your valuables might not be covered by your landlord’s or homeowner’s association policy in the event of theft or damage? If you are renting an apartment, home, or condo, you can protect your family with USAgencies.

Whether you’re renting a house in Fairhope, Alabama, a condo on Alabama’s Gulf Coast, or an apartment in Shreveport, our team of local insurance experts has decades of experience and have helped thousands of renters to find the best policies at the lowest rates. Renter’s insurance can protect your personal property against fire, theft and vandalism, as well as from personal liability lawsuits.

Read more…

Non-Owner Car Insurance

A non-owner car insurance policy, sometimes referred to as non-drivers insurance, provides bodily injury and property damage liability coverage when you’re driving a vehicle you don’t own. Unlike a standard car insurance policy, there’s typically no deductible when you file a claim on a non-owner car insurance policy.

If you borrow someone’s car and are involved in an accident, the vehicle owner’s car insurance pays out first. If it’s not enough to cover damages, your non-owner insurance policy will kick in as secondary coverage. Non-owner’s insurance doesn’t include collision coverage. So it won’t cover repairs to the vehicle, only the vehicle or piece of property you hit.

Read more…

SR-22 Insurance

An SR-22 is not an insurance policy; it’s simply a financial responsibility form that proves an individual has the minimum liability insurance as required by law. In order to have your driver’s license reinstated, you must file an SR-22 form with your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles to prove that you are covered by the proper amount of liability insurance. The filing is done by your insurance company. Allowing the SR-22 to lapse or to be canceled at any time will require your insurance provider to submit an SR26 form to your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles, which will then suspend or revoke your driver’s license.

Read more…